In today’s day and age, it has become essential for businesses to open their doors to the virtual world and explore the vast domain of the internet. Promoting online not only gives the businesses a major boost but also a wider exposure which is not possible to achieve physically. It enables entrepreneurs to connect globally and expand their niche. Thus,it is not surprising that among this vast pool of upgrading trades, our beloved confectionery,‘cake’ has not fallen behind. Heightened by its pre-existing popularity, by establishing the birthday cake home delivery system bakers have found massive growth in their profits. But to understand the success of the process we need to answer two questions,
- Why was the feature necessary? And
- How did it help in the growth of the industry?
Necessity for birthday cake home delivery
Aside for the general need to promote their product bakers found many advantages to providing an online service. They can be noted as;
- Providing an birthday cake home delivery service ensured an income source from various parts of the world even when the economy of the neighboring areas is down.
- Prevents the loss of loyal customers who has to move from the area where the shops are located.
- Attracts new buyers from all over the world.
Role of the system in industrial growth
online access to the bakeries has improved gains for the buyers and sellers in more ways than we can imagine. Some of them include;
- More or less stable source of income due to the online delivery service has made baking a profitable profession, thus more and more people are showing interest in this form of culinary art.
- The service is generating employment, hence increasing total income in the economy that leads to rising investment in the industry.
- It has made congratulating or celebrating a loved one easier when we are not able to be with them because nothing shows love more than freshly baked cake happily bathed in dreamy mixture of sugar and butter! Thus, orders can be expected in every month of the year and there won’t be a case of seasonal unemployment.
All this concludes birthday cake home delivery has made establishing a career in baking economical and convenient. Of course, there is always scope of betterment the existing virtual structure like improving the speed of delivery, working on better packaging, reducing cost of production and transportation by adopting suitable technology and so on. Thus, the world of cakes and pastries are both mouthwatering and profitable.